Window & Door Field Service Technician
Starting Pay $18-23/hour depending on experience
Full-time repair service position for Window & Door company based in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Performing field service evaluations
- Performing field service repairs on window and door products
- Travel to job sites to evaluate repair issues
- Perform repair work on site
- Work with Service Team to secure replacement or repair parts
- Proven experience in door/window repair including screen, mechanical and glass problems
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, while also taking direction from the Service departments.
- Heavy lifting required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service, support, and communication skills with English fluency are critical.
- Prepare customer invoice and collect payment.
- This position requires a valid Florida driver’s license with few to zero points.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must be able to lift heavy products including but not limited to hurricane rated windows and doors.
Benefits: Paid time off
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Previous field technician experience: 2 Years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: Bilingual – English fluency /Spanish (Preferred but not required)