Starting Pay $15-18/hour
Full-time position in Fort Lauderdale, FL office
- Maintain client files:
- Communicate with clients and other team members.
- Audit and type proposals.
- Process and track orders from order to receipt of material.
- Upload permit applications, pay for permits online, and schedule inspections.
- Assist other office staff as needed.
- Maintain / order office supplies
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in computers and software (Microsoft Office, databases)
- Willingness to complete Notary Education course (3-hour online course). Expense will be covered by Bliss Window & Screen Inc.
- Familiarity with office equipment such as multi-phone lines, 10-key, fax, scanners
- Strong attention to detail and follow-though skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and must be able to talk on the phone for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
Benefits: Paid time off
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a construction office (Preferred)
Language: Bilingual – English fluency /Spanish (Preferred but not required)